Sunday 24 March 2013

Shoe review! Peacocks Vs Shoe Zone

Hello!

This post is going to be about two similar pairs of shoes I bought about 2/3 months ago.

I will never buy shoes from Shoe Zone again...

Peacocks

Price - £7.00
Comfort - 9/10

I love these shoes! They look pretty they feel kind of like suede. They are extremely cheap but i don't think they look it at all. I have walked through mud, snow and in all weathers due to the craziness of welsh weather we have had rain, sun, hailstone and snow all in the past couple of months so both of these shoes have been put through there paces haha. These shoes still have no marks on them and absolutely no sign of falling apart anytime soon.

Overall I will definately be buying shoes from Peacocks.

Shoe Zone

Price £9.99
Comfort - 6/10

What a waste of money, even though there cheap I regret buying them. They lasted about a month and a half and the first time i banged my foot the sole started coming off but i carried on just to see. They hurt quite abit new shoes tend to do that but they hurt the whole time i wore them.

Overall...never again.

Thanks for reading!

@rosieann1994

No comments:

Post a Comment