Sunday 10 March 2013

About me.

Hello!

Welcome to my blog and my first blog post. I'm sure you guessed from the title that this post was going to be about myself so i'll get on with it.

My name is Rosie Williams, I currently live in the beautiful North Wales but would love to move to an amazing exotic country when i get older. My dream is to travel to many countries but sadly lack of funds has stopped this from happening so far but we will see. I'm an eighteen year old with a lot of ambition and a lot of love for make up and anything pretty, so that's what my blog posts will mostly be about my opinions and reviews on everything and anything. Time for a photo!

This is me so you can put a face to the name.


Even though there are things I would change I love my life, I'm a very optimistic and chatty person so if you would like a chat for any reason get in touch by following or adding me on any of these.

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/rosie.williams.142
Twitter - @rosieann1994
Pinterest - rosieann1994

Thanks for reading
Rosie x



No comments:

Post a Comment