Sunday 10 March 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation revie

So this is my second blog post and I'm doing a review on a foundation i've used for a long time this is just my personal opinion.

Shade - 200 Soft Beige
Price - £6.99 Superdrug
Rating - 8/10
I absolutely love this foundation.

Pros
The packaging is nice.
It lasts for a really long time.
It's a easily affordable price.
It's super thick which may not be good for everyone but i think its a pro.
Good for dry skin.

Cons
It would not work with oily skin as its quite greasy so a translucent powder would need to be used.
Sometimes goes patchy so might need touching up once in a day.

I would definately recommend this product to anyone, it's amazing and does what it says it's going to. Well worth a test try.

Get in touch!

Twitter - @rosieann1994
Pinterest - rosieann1994
Instagram - rosieann88

Thank you for reading.
Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment