Sunday 10 March 2013

Maybelline Dream Satin review

This is my newest foundation I'm using because i have heard a lot of good things about it and thought i needed a change, so here I go.

Shade - 40 Fawn
Price - £7.99
Rating - 6/10
I'm still a little unsure on this product.

Pros
The packaging looks quite nice it's in a glass bottle but that clear plastic lid isn't as nice.
One big pro is it feels amazing putting it on, it feels like nice moisturiser.
A weird one but it smells quite nice.
I would say it's good if you have oily skin.
Feels light when it's on.
Good range of shades.
Easily blends.

Cons
The coverage is quite light which is a con for me.
It does go patchy every so often.
Doesn't last as long as i would like.

Overall I would recommend to people who have lovely skin and don't need a lot of coverage when it comes to foundation but I don't think I will be buying it again.

Get in touch

Twitter - @rosieann1994
Pinterest - rosieann1994
Instagram - rosieann88

Thanks for reading.
Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment